- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM CES)
- International Youth Conditioning Association Certified High School Conditioning Coach (HSSCS)
- Ignite 360 Certified Combine Preparation Coach (i360)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified (PN-1)
After being a successful track athlete in high school, my journey took me to continue my career at the next level. During this time a near fatal motorcycle accident ended my athletic career. This detour put me on a path to no longer be the athlete, but to help other athletes achieve their dreams.
My personal trials with injury and recovery have given me a focused view of what it takes to come back from a very dark place in an athletes’ life. My personal successes athletically allow me to engage an athlete and draw out every ounce of their ability.
I am also an adult with a wonderful wife and 2 children. From an adult clients’ view I understand how difficult it can be to maintain sound nutrition and fitness habits. This complex view allows me to advise my adult clients on how to navigate their life experience to be as fit and healthy as possible.
Motivation & Passion
I coach athletes to reach their maximum potential
I coach adults to maintain the highest level of fitness they are capable of navigating the world of a parent!