Who We Are
Started in 1997 by Paul and Milissa Manfre, PowerAthlete (formally Power Enterprises Inc.) is a gym founded on the idea to combine innovation with personal experience creating the highest quality service in building stronger adult and youth athletes using our custom tailored programs.
Simply put, PowerAthlete’s mission is to help you, “Change Your Life With Us.” After spending time in our facility and with our team we want our members to walk out of our doors after a workout and feel like they are better version of themselves. It isn’t the scientific sum of calories, workouts and weight that keeps our members returning. It is not the cutting edge equipment and technology. It is the people that count. Our team cares about guiding and encouraging each and every member to obtain the goals they seek for themselves. Our members’ goals are specific and if we can assist in that journey to realizing their aspirations then we have truly helped them change their life.
- University of Dayton Graduates
- Licensed Sports/Corrective Massage Therapist (Licensed in Ohio)
- Certified Coach: Precision Sports Nutrition
- Licensed Athletic Trainer (National Athletic Trainer Association)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (American College of Sports Medicine)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Personal Trainer (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Certified Combine Preparation Specialist (i360)
- Certified High School Strength and Conditioning Coach (IYCA)
- Certified Speed and Agility Coach (Athletes Acceleration Inc.)